For the 2022-2023 school year, applications for new students are due by March 15, 2022. Electronic applications on the school’s website that are started by 11:59 pm on the deadline date will have a 3 hour grace period to be completed and submitted.
If the number of applications received is at or below capacity numbers by the application deadline date, admission offers and enrollment forms will be sent to families of qualifying students. If the number of applications received is greater than the number of seats available for any particular grade and language choice, then that grade and language choice will go to a public lottery to determine the accepted students and the order of the students on the wait list.
Preference for seats within kindergarten will be given, in order, to the following categories of students:
1. Children of Full-Time Staff Members and Board Members
2. Siblings of Returning Enrolled Students
Preference for seats within all other grades will be given, in order, to the following categories of students:
1. Returning Currently Enrolled Resident Students
2. Children of Faculty and Board Members
3. Siblings of Returning Enrolled Students
Thus, returning currently enrolled students (Priority 1) will fill seats first. Once all returning students have been placed, Priority 2 applicants will be placed in available seats. Then Priority 3 applicants will fill available seats. If there are more applicants in a given Priority level than there are seats available, then those applicants, as well as all other lower priority level applicants, will be placed in the lottery and seated based on their category priority and order in the lottery, as described in our “Lottery Policy” page on this website.
A public Lottery will be held by the school within a month following the application deadline if needed.
Paper applications, for our staff to complete Lotterease applications on your behalf, mat be obtained in one of the following ways:
- Email an application request to email@example.com and then it will be emailed back to you.
- Call 404-623-0003 to request that a paper application be mailed to you
- Call 404-623-0003 to request that a paper application be prepared for you to pick up at the school or
- You may come to the school and request a paper application from the receptionist.